|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne’s inner suburbs in search for an Assistant Manager position within their business advisory team. The position has arisen due to an increased workload from their SME-level and high net worth individuals client portfolio. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move away from the large corporate environment to a portfolio with boutique high-net worth clients, trusts and partnerships.
The successful applicant will have the chance to progress their career and influence the company’s strategic direction moving forward. It is a genuine chance for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to build a prosperous, long-term career and work with complex corporate clients.
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
- Undertaking a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise.
- Attending and supporting client meetings and appointments (tax compliance/planning).
- Liaising with clients regarding queries and tax advice whilst providing amazing service.
- Mentoring colleagues (junior/intermediate accountants).
- Researching and providing detailed client information.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role with the Big 4, or Second Tier practices.
- CA or CPA qualification achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain effective client and colleague relationships.
- Tangible achievements in preparing financial accounts, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and partnerships.
What's on offer:
- The chance to work for a market-leading organisation.
- The opportunity to be part of a management team, growing both the practice's portfolio and the business advisory team.
- Progression opportunities to Manager, Director and Partner level in the future.
- A working environment that promotes flexible working as well as offering other working benefits.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity for you or someone you know then please contact Daniel Ball at email@example.com or simply apply to this advertisement.