|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A chance to work for a Global Firm operating in 28 countries globally within the Employment Law space. This dual role has responsibility for providing legal administration support to the Partner responsible for the Melbourne practice, and to ensure the smooth running of the overall office.
- Managing the Partner’s in-box, monitoring, responding to and redirecting emails as appropriate
- Diary management for the Partner
- First point of contact for enquiries to the Partner
- Preparing confidential correspondence and documentation
- Organising client events and staff events
- Attending to Reception duties, eg. First point of contact, answering the main line, administering the mail, etc.
- Coordinating building management tasks, office IT needs, ordering office supplies, coordinating work health and safety matters and other similar tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Two years’ recent relevant experience; ideally in a law firm / professional services environment.
- Polished, well presented and professional at all times.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate skills to prioritize and balance competing demands in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Testing will be conducted for this role)
Note* Will not accept applications from Working Holiday Visa holders – thank you.