|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Founded in Sydney in 2003, Charterhouse boasts an expansive network of specialist recruitment professionals servicing;
- Professional Support
- Financial Services and Banking
Within our Sydney business, we are actively seeking to add 2 energetic and passionate recruitment professionals to our Financial Services and Insurance practices.
The team commenced a rebuild phase earlier in the year and now enjoys relationships with predominantly mid-sized corporates, a number of emerging, “fast growth” insuretech and fintechs and 2 super corporates - we are of course only partially through our client development journey and look forward to your input as part of this.
We aim to lead the market in the service provision to our external stakeholder counterparties and will therefore ensure a thorough onboarding and upskilling process to “ready” you for market.
- The identification and business development of potential clients
- Pipelining, evaluating, mobilising of talent
- Delivering optionality to clients through comprehensive and effective shortlisting
- Participating in internal initiatives – systems, brand, culture, social and CSR
- Compile accurate, detailed and market leading data tracking via our cutting edge CRM
- Participate in maintaining the teams energised and upbeat operating culture by being team minded, positive and proactive, professional and caring
We are interested to engage with any sales, recruitment or corporate BD professionals who are motivated to work with interesting financial services and insurance clients. Ideally coming with Degree or professional qualification, we’re particularly seeking to onboard people who’ve built commercially successful client relationships or businesses as part of a larger company.
Key interpersonal skills required:
- Exceptional relationship building, negotiation and customer service skills
- Consultative approach, able to influence at all levels
- Enjoys thinking creatively and offering unique and cutting edge service solutions
These are special opportunities to be part of a growing pillar of an already successful, profitable and truly supportive recruitment business environment.
All CVs and enquiries to Corey Babich on 0422 419 512 or firstname.lastname@example.org