|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 firm to find them an External Audit Assistant Manager to join a team focussing on Consumer, Industrial and Real Estate clients, ASX listed and non-listed.
As an assistant manager you will be directly looking after a team of juniors, running audits from planning to completion and working closely with mangers and senior managers when building teams.
There is direct progression through to manager grade for the right person, promotion will purely be based on performance and ability, not time in the role.
You will have access to some of the best training and development in the market and overseas secondments to New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Vancouver are available.
Applicants on working holiday visa’s will be accepted if your work experience is relevant.
- Running high profile audits from planning stage through to completion
- Mentoring and training juniors in the office as well as on site while conducting fieldwork
- Preparing reports for management
- Review of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards
- Due diligence assignments as and when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships Directly managing a team to meet deadlines
- CA or CPA qualified
- Degree qualified in accounting, business, economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great problem-solving skills
This firm offers a supportive and energetic culture and they are looking for people to contribute to this. Things happens at a fast pace, so if you can adapt to change and roll with the punches while still delivering a high service to your clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert