|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Are you an audit supervisor/assistant manager or even an experienced senior who is looking to propel their career to next level? An opportunity to join a fast-growing mid-tier firm has come up and they are looking to aggressively grow their Sydney office over the next 18 months.
Coming in as an assistant manager you will be directly looking after a team of juniors, delivering on some of the most key audit projects the firm has while also working very closely with the partners.
There is direct progression through to manager grade for the right person, promotion will purely be based on performance and ability, not time in the role.
The firm are well known for their forward-thinking approach to running a practice while also offering a fantastic work life balance and working environment. Their client base includes ASX listed clients as well as large privately-owned mining, media, manufacturing and entertainment companies.
- Running high profile audits from planning stage through to completion
- Mentoring and training juniors in the office as well as on site while conducting fieldwork
- Preparing reports for management
- Review of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards
- Due diligence assignments as and when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Directly managing a team to meet deadlines
- CA or CPA qualified
- Degree qualified in accounting, business, economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great problem-solving skills
This firm offers a supportive and energetic culture and they are looking for people to contribute to this. Things happens at a fast pace, so if you can adapt to change and roll with the punches while still delivering a high service to your clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert