|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 firm to help secure them an Audit Director for their growing private clients division.
You will be walking into a high performing business unit who have some aggressive growth plans and they are looking for an experienced and ambitious audit leader to go on the journey with them.
This division audits some of the largest non-listed companies in the country, so one day you may be working on a financial services client with a $20m turnover and the next week be on a retail business with a $1b turnover, so no 2 days are ever the same.
The primary function of the Director role is to be heavily involved in the firm’s business development and cross selling activities. Although you will walk into clients and a fee portfolio on day one, you will be expected to grow this and be targeted accordingly.
Partnership is available to anyone in this role who proves to be a success. You will be judged on your results and promotion will come as fast as you can deliver.
- Work closely with partners to handle tenders
- Deliver audit engagements while managing budgets and negotiating fees
- Train, mentor and develop junior accountants to make them the best auditors they can be
- Get involved in business development and networking events
Skills and experience
- CA qualified to equivalent
- Previous management experience from either a Big 4 or mid-tier firm
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be customer focused and able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering for your clients
Culture & Benefits
Continuous improvement and delivering for their clients are at the heart of everything they do, so you will have access to regular training and development and any further professional qualifications you wish to do.
The firm promotes a ‘dress for your day’ approach to business wear. In other words, t-shirt and jeans when not seeing clients is absolutely fine!
There are regular social events throughout the year, and they promote a fun and healthy working environment.
Salary packaging and a generous parental leave allowance is also in place.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert