|Posted:||2 months ago|
We are seeking an audit professional to join our team in Sydney. You will be working alongside and learning from Ex BIG4 Directors and staff with an open door policy and an environment enabling you to reach your full potential.
- 20 years of success
- 6 Partner, 45 Employees
- Diverse client base
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture
- Market leading Training & Development
- Dynamic and innovative team environment
- The opportunity to travel interstate
- Dress down Fridays
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Offsite team building activities
- Flexible working arrangements & work from home available
- Financial support for studies
- A market competitive salary package
As an Intermediate within the Audit practice you will have a wide range of duties which will include but not be limited to:
- Seek out, maintain, and bolster relationships with client stakeholders.
- Conduct various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio, with a focus on assisting in building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years external audit experience
- Started your CA/CPA qualification or equivalent or be close to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and you will be a team player
- Proficient user of Caseware
- Sound knowledge of accounting and audit standards
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert