|Posted:||27 days ago|
Due to significant growth over the last 6 months, they are seeking an intermediate auditor to join their high performing growing team. They are an international organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. You will be working alongside and learning from Ex BIG4 Directors and staff with an open door policy and an environment enabling you to reach your full potential. You will be provided with opportunities for long-term career progression as the firm places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development.
As an Audit Intermediate you will have a wide range of duties which will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in technical research
- Conduct various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
- Prepare statutory financial reports
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio, with a focus on assisting in building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Play an integral role in designing and developing solutions for our clients
- Mentor and coach junior audit staff
- Dynamic and innovative team environment
- The opportunity to travel interstate
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Offsite team building activities
- Flexible working arrangements & work from home available
- Financial support for studies
- A market competitive salary package
Skills and experience
• About to commence or currently studying CA Program
• 1-2 years’ experience in an audit practice;
• Previous experience with Caseware software is preferred
• Previous audit experience with ASX listed entities is highly regarded but not essential
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert!