|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
An AFR TOP 10 firm based in Sydney CBD are on the lookout for an Audit Intermediate to join their friendly and supportive team. They are one of Australia’s leading mid-tier-chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Their international and national affiliations open doors to secondment opportunities and exposure to a large and diverse client base.
- Work with ASX listed corporations and Government clients
- Close mentoring from Managers & Partners with BIG 4 experience
- Overseas secondment opportunities
- Social committee, fun & inclusive culture
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home if needed
About the firm & role
Joining this Mid-Tier firm, Audit process is more than a compliance measure, add value to your clients with actionable insights.
With multiple offices across Australia and a presence in over 100 countries, this is one of the leading providers of Audit & Assurance, Business Services & Advisory, Insolvency and TAX in the industry.
Their client base consists of ASX-listed corporations, privately owned businesses and not for profits. You will be using the latest technology to drive an efficient and effective audit process which will enable you to gain a wide range of assurance exposure including;
- Independent statutory audit of the financial reports of a wide variety of entities;
- Preparation of complete and accurate audit work papers, identifying and reporting on client financial risks;
- Research of difficult technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances;
- Direct contact with clients both face to face and over the phone;
- Supervision and coaching of junior team members;
- 2 + years’ experience in an external auditing role
- Part CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
This firm will recognise, appreciate and harness individual skills and talents. If you are interested in applying for the role please apply using the link provided or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please call 0296415107.