|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with an AFR Top 20 firm with 18 Partners and over 100 staff to find them an Audit Intermediate to join their high performing division.
They are also part of an international network of firms which will allow secondment opportunities to countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and Germany.
They are known for an extremely active social calendar which includes sports events, clients evening, charity days and bi-annual staff parties. You will also have access to activity-based working and a fully stocked kitchen to take advantage of.
You will be reporting directly to the Audit Manager but also get to work with the Partner on some of the higher profile ASX listed clients. The client base is varied but includes clients in the following industries; Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Sorts & Leisure, Mining and Property.
Upon joining you will be put on a path through to Senior Accountant which will take around 18-24 months for you to reach.
Each day will be varied but your main duties will involve:
- Building relationships with your clients at a C-Suite level
- Review Financial Statements and key client documentation
- Complete audit fieldwork from planning stage through to completion
- Prepare audit files for sign off Provide your clients sound advice and recommendations
Skills and experience
- Commenced CA or CPA studies
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
- 1-3 years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships quickly
The firm has a fantastic culture which it is extremely proud of and they are looking for someone who is going to contribute to this. If you want to work for a highly modern, paperless firm whose office is more FinTech than traditional accounting, then this is this right place for you.
- Ongoing learning and development.
- Fully funded CA and further ongoing professional development such as RCA
- Flexible work policies
- Mentoring from the Partners and external training 5 weeks annual leave and charity days
- Stocked kitchen to use
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert