|Posted:||5 months ago|
A BRW TOP 20 firm based in Sydney CBD are on the lookout for 2 Audit Intermediates to join their friendly and supportive team. They are part of International and National affiliations which opens doors to working with interesting clients from ASX listed companies to large and medium private entities.
- Overseas secondment opportunities
- Outstanding internal/ external training
- Open door policy
- Opportunities to grow and develop
About the Firm
There are 10 Partners, 2 of which are Audit and 60 staff within the Sydney office. Teams work together and have strong working relationships; each member of staff supports one another and are proud of the work they do. The hard work goes noticed, and Partners reward their staff for all their efforts with paid holidays and other incentives.
You will be encouraged and supported to develop your existing skill set by attending internal and external training workshops, conferences and seminars. Your progression will be monitored by your abilities; there are no time frames to how quickly you can climb the ladder - this has been proven with current Partners of the firm today. The firm are also very flexible once you have proven your stripes, as long as the work gets done, they don’t mind where you work or what hours you work as long as the work is completed.
About the role
As an Audit Intermediate you will work with clients of the firm across a wide range of industries including: Manufacturing, Retail, Mining, Technology, Health and I.T
Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Conducting and coordinating audit engagements, including assisting with planning, execution and completion of audit assignments;
- Building relationships with a diverse client base including ASX listed clients and large to medium private entities
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers.
The successful applicant will be technically proficient across a wide variety of different industries and will have a proven record of providing excellent client service.
- Be CA/CPA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- Take pride in your work
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. For more information about the role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities that might be more suitable for you then please send me an email or call 0296415107.