|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading professional services accounting practice in Melbourne CBD in search of a Manager within their external audit team. The position is a newly created role to alleviate growing workload within the practice's client portfolio. The position is best suited for someone who has been an Assistant Manager either in the Big 4 or Top 10 practices who wants to progress into a Manager. My client offers the training and development to develop you into a well-rounded Audit Manager.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Build relationships with a diverse client portfolio.
- Review financial statements and key documentation with the client.
- Execute a range of external audits and business process reviews under the direction of an Internal Audit Manager and Partner.
- Develop and perform test plans and produce draft reports detailing results and observation.
- Liaising with clients and identifying future opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5+ years Australian experience in external auditing.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Ability to deliver and plan assignments as required.
- Self motivated, uses initiative, and stakeholder management experience.
If this sounds like the kind of position for you then please apply to the position or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.