|Posted:||5 days ago|
This is an opportunity to join a brand with a Global presence in their growing audit division right in the heart of the CBD. Your portfolio will be a mixture of ASX listed and large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to Real Estate, Manufacturing, Media & more. The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. With an eye for opportunity, you will be the first to spot any areas of growth and development for the business. As an Audit Manager, you get the chance to develop your leadership skills in supporting and managing junior team members whilst coordinating and supervising audit engagements.
- Assist and perform mentoring of junior audit team members, plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior audit team members, monitor adherence to budget.
- Establish relationships with key client contacts and provide regular communication
- Reviewing and improving audit methodology
- Work closely with several of the partners within the audit division
- Assist with the planning of audits assignments & prepare reports.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business
- Provide commercial business advice
- Flexibility & opportunity to work from home
- Work with a varied client base, anything from ASX listed companies to multi-nationals
- Generous corporate benefits & discounts
- Monthly & Quarterly awards for high performers International secondments
- Offsite Team Building Events
- Divisional functions
- Employee support programs/groups
Skills and experience:
- Accounting related degree and completed CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of supervising others and delegation of work
- Ideally 5+ years auditing experience within Australia
- Sound knowledge of the financial reporting and auditing standards
- Ability to lead and develop a large team of juniors
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion