|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with an international mid-tier firm in order to find them an Audit Manager who can progress through to partner over the next few years.
Ideally you will be a Registered Company Auditor to review and sign off audit files while training and mentoring junior members of the team, but the full support of the firm to get you there will be provided if you’re not.
Uniquely, this firm pay bonuses on every dollar you are over your revenue target, so if you back yourself as a business developer and cross seller, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The audit division is the fastest growing part of this firm, so we require someone who can roll up their sleeves and adapt to a fast paced and changing environment.
The client base is varied and high profile; you will regularly see people from the world of sports and entertainment in the office and will be acting as the face of the company at industry events.
- Training and developing junior members of staff
- Business development activities to expand the client base
- Review of process and procedure to improve efficiencies
- Planning of audit fieldwork
- Audit file sign off (if able)
- CA or CPA qualified
- Registered company auditor (preferred)
- Currently working as an Audit Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you have an eye on future partnership and would like to fast track your career, please do not hesitate to apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert