|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Gym membership benefits
- Dress down Friday
- Social Committee
- Modern Facilities
- High performing and experienced team
- Own portfolio of clients – mix of industries
- Career development opportunities
- Regular Internal & external training
- Reward and recognition programs
- Work life balance - encouraged through the social committee, monthly drinks, team building activities, sport teams, EOFY party & Christmas party
This is a 9 Partner Mid-tier firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social and high achieving culture. Most of their staff are involved in the social committee who take part in events such as; Melbourne Cup, sports competitions and team building activities. With state of the art designer offices kitted out with a ping pong table and top of the range facilities, you'll really have the best equipment for the job. They have a diverse client base working with small- medium privately-owned clients with complex financial needs and some ASX listed companies across a wide range of industries such as Medical, Telecommunications and Logistics.
An exciting opportunity for growth and development has arisen for an Audit Manager within their audit division. If you’re looking for a supportive team who will help you grow and develop and will still offer a great work life balance, then look no further. This CBD located firm renowned for offering great personal and professional development and supporting a good work life balance.
In your role as an Audit Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Meeting with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries Manage the portfolio of audit clients of the firm clients
- Managing, train and review the work of 4 staff members
- Review staff time charges and monthly work-in-progress reports and make recommendations for ensuring that the budget set for audit engagements are met and check whether additional fees should be billed to clients on top of the agreed audit fee Manage monthly billings for audit clients and following up of uncollected audit fees
- Reporting directly to the Partner, you will assist in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and finding appropriate solutions for client needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 + years’ experience in professional practice within Australia
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple jobs and work to competing deadlines
- Experience managing a team
- Self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss what opportunities are available to you then please call 0296415107.