|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Corporate Discounts
- Experienced stable team
- Progression to Partnership
- Overseas conferences
- Holiday incentives
- Bonus incentives
- Salary up to $140k depending on experience
This growing firm is one of the largest providers of Accounting, Business Advisory, Risk & Restructuring, Audit and Taxation Nationwide and Internationally. They are an AFR TOP 10 Mid Tier firm who work with ASX listed clients, large privately owned businesses, Not for profits and From a comprehensive network of over 150 offices located nationally and internationally, they combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial Journey. You will be joining a friendly and dynamic team of 60 in their Sydney CBD office.
An exciting opportunity exists at one of the leading firms within the market who focus on personalised interaction with their clients which is the key differentiation that shapes the genuine and long-term relationships they form with their clients.
If you are seeking a new challenge where your performance and contribution is valued, and you are motivated by the opportunity of being part of a growing business, then this is an opportunity for you. This multi-discipline firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career in a stable team alongside knowledgeable and respected partners.
- CA/CPA Qualified 5+ years’ experience in Public Practice
- You will have excellent technical knowledge
- You are an adaptable team player who is client focused and committed to building relationships, achieving results and improving performance.
- You are positive, proactive and a result driven team player
- You will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements - delegating and managing workflow within the team
- You will build and maintain relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Looking out for opportunities to broaden a client’s scope of work with the firm
- Manage and develop a strong, experienced and motivated team of 5
- You will play a fundamental role in both growing the Sydney business and work closely with the senior leaders to achieve the company’s goals across Australasia and Internationally.