|Posted:||7 days ago|
This growing firm is one of the largest providers of Accounting, Audit, Tax, and Business advice nationwide and Internationally. They are an AFR TOP 20 firm who work with ASX listed companies, individuals and SME’s. From a comprehensive network of over 150 offices located nationally and internationally, they combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial Journey. You will be joining a friendly and dynamic team of 60 in their Sydney CBD office.
An exciting opportunity exists at one of the leading firms within the market who focus on personalised interaction with their clients which is the key differentiation that shapes the genuine and long-term relationships they form with their clients.
If you are seeking a new challenge where your performance and contribution is valued, and you are motivated by the opportunity of being part of a growing business, then this is an opportunity for you. This multi-discipline firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career in a stable team alongside knowledgeable and respected partners.
- CA/CPA Qualified 5+ years’ experience in Public Practice
- You will have excellent technical knowledge
- You are an adaptable team player who is client focused and committed to building relationships, achieving results and improving performance.
- You are positive, proactive and a result driven team player
- You will be responsible for planning, executing, completing and reporting on audit engagements.
- You will build and maintain relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Looking out for opportunities to broaden a client’s scope of work with the firm
- Manage and develop a strong, experienced and motivated team of 5 professionals
- You will play a fundamental role in both growing the
- Sydney business and work closely with the senior leaders to achieve the company’s goals across Australasia and Internationally.
- Corporate Discounts
- Experienced stable team
- Progression to Partner
- Overseas conferences
- Holiday incentives
- Bonus incentives
- Salary up to $130k depending on experience
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. For more information about the role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities that might be more suitable for you then please send me an email or call 0296415107.