|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This firm are a global accounting powerhouse who are in the market for an ambitious audit senior to join their team in the CBD.
In recent years they have become a viable alternative to the Big 4 for many clients and staff alike, offering world class services with a more personal touch.
You will be working in a highly modern office alongside some of the best minds in the industry for a firm who pride themselves on their best asset, their people.
You will be given every opportunity to advance your career academically and professionally with a firm who champion flexible working for their employees.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working on-site for a variety of clients including; ASX listed, NFP’s and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Planning of audits right through to completion and sign off by the manager
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- Ad-hoc advisory work when required (due diligence etc)
- CA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
If you are an auditor from a small firm who is looking to propel their career forward with a large firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.