|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 10 Accounting firm to secure them their next Audit superstar. They are currently in a purple patch of business development and clients wins and require a top performer to help grow the division and reach their lofty growth targets.
Exceptional client service underpins everything that they do while also offering a fun, collaborative and personal working culture. They believe in promoting people on merit, not length of tenure, so if you’re good enough the only limit on your own progression is yourself.
A flexible working environment as well as a market leading remuneration package back it the perfect option to advance your career. Whether you are from a smaller firm looking for a step up, or someone from the Big 4 looking for a better work-life balance and progression; this is the perfect role for you.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working on-site for a variety of clients including; ASX listed, NFP’s and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Planning of audits right through to completion and sign off by the manager
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- Ad-hoc advisory work when required (due diligence etc)
- CA Qualified (or equivalent) Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- 2-4 years’ experience in external audit
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
If this sounds like a role you are interested in and you meet the criteria above please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.