|Posted:||5 months ago|
An AFR TOP 10 firm based in Sydney CBD are on the lookout for an Audit Senior to join their friendly and supportive team. They are one of Australia’s leading mid-tier-chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. They’re International and National affiliations opens doors to secondment opportunities and exposure to a large and diverse client base.
- Work with ASX listed companies and large companies with turnovers up to $300million
- Work directly with Partners who have a BIG4 background
- Overseas secondment opportunities
- Social & fun culture
- Flexible work life balance
About the firm & role
Joining this Mid-Tier firm, Audit process is more than a compliance measure. At the heart of their approach is the belief that their robust, independent audits deliver actionable insights and add substantial value for clients. This firm has multiple offices across Australia and globally and is one of the leading providers of Audit & Assurance, Business Services & Advisory, Insolvency and TAX in the market.
Their client base consists of ASX-listed companies, privately owned businesses and Not for Profits. You will be using the latest technology to drive an efficient and effective audit process which will enable you to gain a wide range of assurance exposure including:
- Independent statutory audit of the financial reports of a wide variety of entities
- Preparation of complete and accurate audit work papers Identifying and reporting on client financial risks
- Research of difficult technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances
- Direct contact with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Supervision and coaching of junior team members
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in Audit & Assurance
- CA/CPA Part/ Fully Qualified
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
This firm will recognise, appreciate and harness individual skills and talents. If you are interested in applying for the role please apply using the link provided or forward your resume to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please call 0296415107.