|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 Accounting and Advisory firm who are in the market for an ambitious audit senior to join their team in the CBD.
In recent years this firm have pushed to grow their mid-market division and have brought on several new clients that need to be serviced, which is why they have created this role
You will be working in a highly modern office alongside some of the best minds in the industry for a firm who pride themselves on their best asset, their people.
You will be given every opportunity to advance your career academically and professionally with a firm who champion flexible working for their employees.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working on-site for a variety of clients including; ASX listed, NFP’s and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Planning of audits right through to completion and sign off by the manager
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- Ad-hoc advisory work when required (due diligence etc)
- CA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
If you are an auditor from a small firm who is looking to propel their career forward with a large firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.