|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a leading mid-tier firm who are part of an extensive international network to find them a Senior Manager within their Audit division.
The firm has some lofty goals over the course of the next 2 years and at the forefront of this is doubling the fee income of the audit team. This role will be a key part of the firm’s management team where you will be helping to shape the overall direction of the business.
This role is going to be perfect for someone with an aptitude for business development, whether it’s through your own networks or networking events it doesn’t matter, what is needed is a ‘go getter’ who wants to be part of a success story.
The client portfolio of the firm is wide and varied but this specific role is going to be focused on Government and Not for Profit clients and as such they require someone who has this experience.
Based in the heart of the CBD, you are close to all amenities and transport links while the office itself has fantastic views of the city.
- Working close with current clients to retain and cross sell
- Planning of audit field work for juniors
- Mentoring and training firm supervisors and managers to take them to the next level
- Review process and procedures internally
- Ensure professional standards are adhered
- Represent the firm and client meetings and industry events
- CA or CPA qualified
- RCA is preferred but not essential
- NFP and Government client experience is essential
- Currently operating as either a Senior Manager or experienced Manager
- Up to date knowledge of auditing standards and statutory reporting requirements
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert