|Posted:||4 months ago|
Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- AFR top 25 firm - Well recognised globally and nationally
- Social Culture - friendly & diverse team, lots of social activities
- Clear progression to Manager
- A supportive team environment
- 9 am - 5.30 pm working hours
- Energetic culture
- Large complex client base
- Professional development
- A market competitive salary package
- Bonus incentives for bringing on new clients
About the firm
This firm are very reputable in the accounting industry and are currently offering a great opportunity for an experienced auditor to join their team. The Sydney CBD office has 9 Partners and around 60 staff members of which two are Audit Partners.
The typical working hours of the firm are 9:00-17:30. On-going training is encouraged so they offer a range of webinars and updates on specialised topics. Through organic growth the business has significantly increased their revenue and are expecting to continue to do so this year.
The audit team have the largest clients within the business, grouped clients with turnovers over $1bn. The average client for the firm are sized between $20-200m from a wide range of industries including; Real Estate, Property & development, Hospitality, Entertainment, Construction and Medical. The work you will be doing will be varied and interesting.
As an assistant manager you will you will Supervise/ Manage a small team of auditors and look after a portfolio of your own.
Your responsibilities will include
- Delivering audits to a high standard
- Developing senior and intermediate auditors
- Resolving complex audit queries
- Identifying value add and cross selling opportunities
- Assisting with preparing tenders for potential audit clients
The successful candidate will obtain
- Strong external audit knowledge
- Experience working with a wide range of industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop rapport and understand needs of the client
- Over 5 years’ experience within Public Practice
- CA/CPA Qualification
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link attached to this advert.