|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
The firm offer excellent on going training and encourage career progression within the business. You will have your own portfolio of clients and you will have an excellent work life balance.
- A supportive team environment
- 9 am - 5.30 pm working hours (unusual for overtime)
- Energetic culture
- Professional development
- A market competitive salary package
- Bonus incentives for bringing on new clients
- About the firm
This firm are very reputable in the accounting industry and are currently offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced auditor to join their team. The Sydney CBD office has 7 Partners and around 50 staff members, of which two are Audit Partners.
The typical working hours of the firm are 9:00-17:30 and it is unusual for overtime. On-going training is encouraged so they offer a range of webinars and updates on specialised topics. Through organic growth the business has significantly increased their revenue and are expecting to climb the BRW TOP 100 ranking again this year.
The audit team have the largest clients within the business working with groups with turnovers over $1bn. The average client for the firm will have a turnover of $5-10m from a wide range of industries including; Real Estate, Property & development, Hospitality, Entertainment, Construction and Medical. The work you will be doing will be varied and interesting.
You will have your own portfolio of clients and you will Supervise/ Manage a small team of auditors
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering audits to a high standard
- Developing senior and intermediate auditors
- Resolving complex audit queries
- Identifying value add and cross selling opportunities
- Preparing tenders for potential audit clients
The successful candidate will obtain:
- Strong external audit knowledge
- Experience working with a wide range of industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop rapport and understand needs of the client
- Over 3 years’ experience within Public Practice
- CA/CPA Qualification
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.