|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
This leading ASX listed business has recently gone through a large transformation and with a number of exciting programs currently in place have the need for an experienced BA with SDLC experience to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal role in analyzing business requirements; identify gaps, creating process maps and managing requirements reprioritization with the business
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation of processes to capture business and end user needs.
- Create process maps as an input for User Acceptance Testing and Change Management.
- Work closely with stakeholders and prioritize needs within and across projects based on business impact.
- Communicate solution trade-offs to business partners to frame and influence project decisions.
- Assess the risks of solution options (done by Solution Design team) and provide alternate options or workarounds as needed.
- Define, set up, and execute User Acceptance Test cases to validate that the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide consultative support and advice to business partners.
- Support the Change Management team with inputs to the Change Management Plan.
- Coach employees and end users to make better use of technology solutions.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Business Analysis experience.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Advanced testing skills. Ability to come up with various combinations of scenarios.
- Experience working in Transport Logistics area will be desirable.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.