|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the company:
This Global leading Health and Beauty organisation based in the Northern Beaches is currently looking for a highly capable Business Analyst with Demand / Supply Planning experience to join their highly professional and tenured team. In this role you will play a pivotal part working on a large Program of work where you will be working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Gather, analyse and summarize information from a variety of sources within the business/ functional area belonging to Skin Health entities where the GHS will be deployed: including information about tools, processes, documentation, policies and stakeholders.
- Assess market business requirements to establish alignment with GHS processes and “best practice” in collaboration with the market process owners and the program team.
- Elicite all the requirements of the key business stakeholders related to the business/ functional area, including underlying issues and causes.
- Provide on-site implementation assistance in the Markets, ensuring the GHS is implemented effectively and that it provides adequate coverage to meet the Markets business needs.
- Participate in the testing of the localized and configured GLOBE Health Solution for the specific business/ functional area.
- Coordinate end-to-end process integration tests to ensure that localization of the GHS meets market business requirements.
- Provide input to training and documentation specialists to assist in the development of appropriate end-user procedures to support individual market process changes.
- Ensure the knowledge transfer of the localized GHS to the Super-Users and support them in the business market acceptance testing as well as in the End User knowledge transfer.
- Act as a facilitator in the interactions between business stakeholders, and GLOBE counterparts (LGO, RGBS, D&B notably).
- Support and collaborate with the Change Manager in the identification of the change impacts related to the business/ functional area covered at an individual market level that result from the deployment of the GLOBE Health Solution.
- Provide support to address issues raised by the business during the Post Go-Live period until the project closure.
- Ensure the handover of the deployed GHS to the Sustain team in collaboration with GLOBE counterparts.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years experience working in the relevant/ specific business area, ideally in a business analysis role, in a multinational organization.
- Experience with process definition within and ERP application environment (preferably SAP).
- Experience with multiple markets preferred, in an international context.
- A good pharmaceutical industry knowledge is an asset
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.