|Posted:||9 days ago|
Working for one of Australia’s leading Energy retailer, with over 4 million customers, based in Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for a BI Business Analyst to join, on a permanent basis, a fast paced, innovative and dynamic team of 4, sitting in the Retail function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively gather, elicit, analyse and understand business requirements for BI and Analytics solutions
- Capture, document, analyse and revise current business processes
- Develop wireframe/mock reports
- Identify opportunities for updating of practices
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Showcase and present BI and analytical solutions
- Develop and maintain agreed standards for outputs such as reports, across all forms of delivery (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Excel etc.)
The successful candidate will have experience in/have:
- Business Analyst & BI combined roles, minimum of 3 years
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for problem solving / an analytical mindset
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret business needs
Desirable skills include: Tableau, Power BI, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and any Energy/Utilities sector experience is highly desirable
This role is offering a competitive base salary with a generous performance bonus at the end of the year.
This is an incredible opportunity in a team developing a strong BI capability, so if you would like to apply, do send a resume to Suzanne Howe at email@example.com .