|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the Company:
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformations and are at the forefront of innovation to address the parameter of their client’s opportunities in the advancing world of cloud and platforms.
About the Role:
This is a project-based role for an initial period of 12 months on a daily rate.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Banking Data analytics of Consumer Platforms to filter/determine customer cohorts
- Banking Data analytics for Communication Campaign Mgt
- Calculation or remediation payments (using a defined approach) for individual customers.
- Development of documentation and audit material for each of the above.
- Review and provide a view that the work completed to identify customers was satisfactory.
- Designing and executing the codes required to enable completion of the initial assessment of impacted customers of the bank during the discovery phase of remediation.
- Designing and executing the codes required to enable completion of the detailed data assessment required as part of the customer financial impact assesment.
- Revising and Validating analysis based on feedback and new learning obtained through testing data assessment outcomes.
- Extracting, manipulating & analysing data for campaigns using Teradata SQL or SAS, together with running in-house campaign management tools
- Developing a detailed understanding of the databases, structures and core analytical procedures.
- Developing a high level of skill in the core software packages required to perform analysis.
- Capturing and documenting the program/code used through each remediation such that it can be operationalised and re run.
- Working with the project manager to ensure that the project meets major milestones where the provision of data is required.
- 3-6 years experience
- background from remediation, personal and home loans
- Good understanding of data manipulation, interpretation, rectify and reconciliation
- Strong domain knowledge in banking domain (payments, cards, mortgages, loans)
- Understand the remediation requirements
To Apply please click APPLY NOW. JN-172064