|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Our client is a national law firm that prides themselves on being a full-service firm with offices across the country. They enjoy a strong client base across multiple areas of law including Banking & Finance.
About the role
- Work closely under the guidance of a Senior Partner and a new Partner
- This vacancy is a result of continued growth and there is no shortage of work in the team.
- The client base in this role will include both investment and clearing banks, borrowers – listed and unlisted, property funds, Investment trusts as well as high net worth individuals and therefore you will be working on a range of matters.
Ideally you will possess
- At least 2 years post admission experience in Banking & Finance
- Strong experience in transactional matters
- An enthusiasm for client care and building and maintaining relationships
- An ambition to progress your career within this area of law.
- If you are interested
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com