|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This Banking & Finance Practice Group and is at the forefront of providing commercially astute advice to major Australian and global clients. Areas of specialism include Acquisition/ Leveraged finance, Asset finance corporate finance, DCM/ Securitisation, Project finance and Property & Development.
The firm work with many of the world’s leading financial institutions, funds and corporates for both International and domestic financial market products. Given the continued of this high-performing team, there are requirements at Junior to Senior level (All PQE considered).
Work with highly-regarded Partners focusing on varying degree of broader Banking and Finance matters
Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program as well as a competitive salary.
Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
The firm are looking for a confident and driven individual who is able to provide strong technical advice to clients, and who is able to help drive the team forward.
- Lawyer preferably with varied experience across numerous areas of Banking and finance
- Stellar academic background and have trained with an established law firm
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship
- Strong service orientation and communication skills
- You should have a strong client service ethic, initiative and drive, and work well as part of a team
- Commercially aware
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com