|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Working for a first-class practice reporting to leading Partners
- Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package
- Clear opportunities to progress your career
Our client is prominent and diverse firm. They’re established globally across the Banking & Finance space for offering “valuable” and “pragmatic” advice in this area.
The Debt Capital Markets practice sits within a leading Banking & Finance Practice Group and is at the forefront of providing commercially astute advice to major Australian and global clients. Transactions are spread across the Australian and off-shore market including domestic and offshore debt programmes, high yield bonds, additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues and structured finance.
Work with highly-regarded Partners focusing on varying DCM and broader Banking and Finance matters
Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program as well as a competitive salary. Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- Associate with 2-5 years PQE with strong drafting skills
- Preferably with experience in debt capital markets and structured finance/securitisation
- Great academic background
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship
- Strong service orientation
- Good communication skills
- They should have a strong client service ethic, initiative and drive, and work well as part of a team.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com