|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced Bids & Tenders Coordinator for a 6 month temporary position with the possibility of it being extended. This brand new position is based in the North Sydney office and I am looking for the right candidate to start in the next 2 weeks.
Key Skills required:
- Extensive experience in desktop applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Bid Management tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of following and/ or managing a bid process with formal and informal reviews
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage the expectations of a broad range of stakeholders including Senior Leadership
- Must have previous experience as a bid coordinator, team coordinator, sales coordinator or the like, where you have coordinated large scale documents
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Assistance with the co-ordination of complex bid responses across multi-disciplinary teams
- Management and co-ordination of a drop box to ensure smooth hand offs between eams – such as Data & commercial finance
- Maintaining a Bid Management report in excel
- Engagement of all key internal stakeholders as required
Please apply now!