|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced Bid Manager who will be accountable for developing the bid strategy, the bid project plan, negotiation and commercial processes, pricing, deal evaluation, regulatory approval, risk management, bid documentation, bid presentation, generating commercial performance insights and recommendations.
This is a full time position based in North Sydney, very close to transport links. The position is being offered as a 6 month temporary role with the likelihood of extending. The position is paying up to $1000 a day including super depending on experience. In order to succeed within this role you must have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
The key elements to this role includes:
- The bid manager must assemble a bid team with the relevant service/product/commercial/regulatory knowledge to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end to end bid process.
- Manage bid evaluation, pricing/revenue/margin analysis for deals with Enterprise and Government end-users or Retail Service Providers;
- Presentation of bid strategy and response to senior management and board level where sign off and delegation require.
- Produce winning Bids
- Manage stakeholders and negotiate around roadblocks as they arise.
I am looking for candidates with the following:
- 5-10 years commercial experience including management of large value bids, business case preparation and board presentations in a large business orientated Telco or ICT provider
- Experience in driving virtual teams as well as directly managing large teams
- Experience in working within a fast paced, complex, busy environment
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to be able to effectively communicate across multiple organisational levels and departments
- Proven ability to manage internal, external and customer stakeholders and to collaborate and influence outcomes cross functionally in a large, highly matrixed organisation
- Fluency working with legal and regulatory concepts and documentation, operational processes and project management methodologies
- Commercial orientation; ability to think practically about risk and reward; take “smart risk” in relation to commercial positions and methodology; successfully advocate these positions through the business
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to put their skills to good use within a reputable, well established, large corporate environment. I am looking for somebody who can start within the next 4 weeks who is happy with a North Sydney Location. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply now