|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
About our client
My client, is an international construction company focused on the delivery of project solutions within the infrastructure industry, they are looking for an experienced Bids and Proposals Coordinator to join them within a new venture for the business within Marine and Civil.
The position is based in Sydney CBD, paying up to $90K + Super and is a full-time Perm role so you must hold Australian Citizenship to apply.
You will be responsible for a variety of coordination duties, including:
- Coordinating tender process and documentation
- Compiling Bids, Tenders, EOIs and Proposals
- Following QA guidelines and a style guide
- Liaising with subcontractors & internal stakeholders
- Updating project documentation
- Formatting documents in Word/Excel general administrative support
- Document control Data entry, filing and archiving where require
In order to be successful within this role, you will need to have the following:
- Recent proposals/bids/tenders coordination experience
- Ideally in Marine and Civil if not then Construction/Engineering/Infrastructure experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team involved in some very large projects throughout Sydney.
- The position is based in Sydney CBD, paying up to $90K + Super and is a full-time Perm role so you must hold Australian Citizenship to apply
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org