|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $40 p/h + Super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Fantastic location
- 4 month temporary with the view to extend
- Up to $40 p/h + Super
The role will be reporting into the Bid & Marketing Manager and working in an administrative capacity across all divisions of the organisation.
Duties to include:
- collating information, obtaining graphics and assisting the team with technical writing.
- creating Capability Statements, EOI’s and Tender submissions.
- Engaging key stakeholders to input into business submissions, ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparation of presentations and content for post-tender interviews.
- Assisting with internal communications.
- Extensive formatting of documents to a high standard in both word and design packages
- Ensuring submissions meet client requirements.
- Utilising both internal and external resources to research, develop and update our tender library of presentation templates, question responses, and profiles.
I am looking for experienced Bid and Tenders submission candidates with at least 3 years experience who comes from a construction background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious construction organisation.
The position is due to start ASAP based in the CBD.
Please apply now