|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
My client a global financial services organisation is looking for a Billing & Reporting specialist to join a well established team on a 3 month contract with a view to extend.
The role is to take ownership of month-end billing processes, working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth and accurate issuance of invoices.
Assisting in the preparation of Management Information Reporting, and input of analysis to client initiatives. This includes production of inputs to regional and global management meetings, and ad-hoc reporting for clients.
Your duties will included but not limited to..
- Reconciliation of client entitlements versus client invoices to ensure accurate cost allocation and recovery.
- Ensure all outstanding items are processed in a timely manner.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Month-end process
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly invoices, This includes process of invoices, input to Mendix and SalesForce, and analysis of different categories of expenses and incomes.
- Management Information Reporting
- Create inputs to regular management reports for the region including metrics on client activities from on-boarding and client support as well as financial metrics.
- Analysis of data, including finance, clearing and execution data, for example. Investigation and reporting to explore sales, marketing and new business opportunities
- Ensure all outstanding items are investigated and/or escalated in a timely manner.
- Create and manage Aged Creditor / Debtor reporting
- Manage reporting against budgets to reconcile against Finance budgets for the department – ensure discrepancies are investigated and /or escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensure reports are prepared in accordance to the relevant Rules, Standards and policy and procedures by the due date.
- Assist with the audit process, in collection and preparation of reports regarding the Finance inputs. This includes internal and external audits.
Requirements for this role
- Must have experience: Clearing / Trading / FIX / ISV domain / Market Data - For example: working knowledge of TT / Fidessa trading software, and FIX messaging
- Working and thinking at university level
- A strong communicator at all hierarchical levels
- University degree in Accounting or Commerce advantageous
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience with data manipulation