|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a professional business based in the St Leonards. They are looking for someone to join on a permanent basis.
The main duties of the role are:-
Working in close collaboration with your dedicated team of offshore (high quality) bookkeepers, reviewing and directing their work in line with Company processes and client needs.
Hands on delivery of bookkeeping support (primarily weekly updates /reconciliations and completion of monthly P&L’s) to your allocated key clients, managing your offshore team and stepping in to address issues and finalise deliverables as necessary.
1. Manage and develop great client relationships by regular phone and email contact and professional query management
2. Proactively identify areas for potential process improvement in an effort to allow you to achieve items (1), (2) and (3) above as efficiently as possible and with minimum levels of fuss.
Requirements of the successful candidate:-
- 10 - 15+ years bookkeeping experience
- Experience working with Xero/ or MYOB
- CA or CPA would be advantageous but not necessary written – with the ability to articulate matte.