||NSW - Sydney
||5 months ago
This leading media company based in the heart of Sydney CBD are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Business Analyst with system, application and Data migration experience to come on board to join their highly collaborative, motivated and dedicated team. In this role you play a pivotal part working on a large transformation of work. You will gain exposure working with senior level stakeholders on a variety of different projects. You will display excellent aptitude, with the keenness to develop and hone your BA skillset
Essential Skills / Background
- Analyse and challenge commonly held assumptions and accepted processes.
- Examine and develop alternative solutions that are constructive and innovative.
- Facilitate discussions with SMEs to elicit stakeholder requirements.
- Drive and champion standardisation and seek the reduction of complexity in process and data design.
- Work closely with the Data Migration team to map data structures and processes across different platforms
- Build models and classification structures to make complex processes understandable and measurable.
- Assist in the analysis and design of entity models and database schemas.
- Map database schemas across different data stores including SaaS applications, Data Warehouses and ad-hoc repositories.
- Create business process models using the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) specification to allow a clearer understanding of procedures.
- Write Epics and Stories across different business domains and systems as part of the Agile team.
- Contribute to the management of the Product Backlog and Sprint planning to ensure the MVP delivers business value early and often.
- Active listening and interview skills to fully understand stakeholder roles and responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively on digital and cloud projects with solid agile practices adhering to lean principles.
- Contribute positively and proactively to the project, and willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure.
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Over 3+ years demonstrated project team experience delivering complex solutions in an agile environment.
- Data migration BA background, Data Warehousing / mapping
- Experience of middleware integration products and patterns.
- Good technical understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital strategy
- Willingness to learn and develop you BA skillset
- Enjoy working in a social and strong working culture
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.