|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in Melbourne's north in search of a Business Analyst. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work load within the commercial finance team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the business as well as sales and marketing, focusing on corporate objectives and efficiencies.
The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Head of Commercial and operational stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around capital and operational expenditure.
- Particular focus on OPEX and CAPEX.
- Budgeting and forecasting modelling through different systems.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with prior experience in a similar capacity, with tangible achievements in supporting commercial analysis with operational stakeholders and reporting to senior/executive members of staff.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in commercial finance.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Second Time Mover from a Top 10 Public Practice.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing, technical industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.