|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Our client is currently going through a large transformation. To assist them on this journey they are currently seeking an innovative AGILE Business Analyst to work on a TM1 implementation project. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with key Business and IT stakeholders, you will have a breadth of experience working on similar projects and enjoy working in a collaborative and fast paced working environment.
The Business Analyst role is to facilitate the engagement between IT and the business teams to provide solutions and associated processes across the company and its business pillars. This requires understanding various business area’s information needs and processes to ensure the successful implementation of IT solutions. The Business Analyst will be required to work with the business and delivery teams to ensure suitable solutions are developed that effectively meet the underlying business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with various stakeholder groups to understand their business process and information needs to formalise business requirements for existing and new solutions.
- Work directly with business and technical stakeholders to support the delivery of new features and enhancements
- The BA is responsible for the following:
- Analyse business processes so that solutions meet business needs and gaps are identified.
- Analyse business requirements and work with solution architects to recommend appropriate solutions
- Document business requirements, user stories, business rules and acceptance test criteria.
- Facilitate converting the project scope into smaller stories and tasks for the technical team
- Work with developers and testers to ensure appropriate understanding and successful delivery of agreed solution
- Prepare and execute test cases (if required).
- Demonstrate new features and product enhancements to stakeholders
- Identify changes to solution scope and provide impact assessment to project management
- Provide support to business users during user acceptance testing.
- Identify any risks/issues that will affect the ability to deliver the solution or impact the business.
- Input to training materials for the developed solution.
- Contribute to the development of business and functional knowledge within the delivery teams.
- Problem Management to analyse cause and prevent recurrence of incidents and/or minimise impact.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- At least 3 years experience in business and IT environments.
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate business needs into specifications.
- Experience with testing and quality assurance.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience across the software development lifecycle.
- Delivery and quality focused.
- Commitment to team-oriented success and collaboration.
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience designing functional FMCG solutions
- Subject matter expert in at least one of the following and their application in a business context:
- Supply Chain Management
- Business process analysis experience.
- UI/UX experience and wireframe skills
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of conceptual systems design.
- Experience in designing solutions requiring enterprise application integration and data integration.
- Basic data analysis and SQL skills.
- Experience in document review and feedback.
- Familiarity with relevant best practice relevant to industry and business analysis methods.
- Knowledge of industry trends, evolving business needs, and solutions roadmaps.
- Relevant formal tertiary qualification
- Certification in Business Analysis (IIBA accredited course)
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.