|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Primary purpose of the role
My NSW Government client is seeking a Business analyst with Call Centre experience to join initially until the 17/12/2018 with view to extend.. The Business Analyst will provide analysis to deliver new business deployments, campaigns and improvements to the client and other agency clients.
The Business Analyst has responsibility for undertaking analysis and developing implementation strategies which will deliver new business initiatives, campaigns and improvements to the organisation and other relevant agency stakeholders. Specifically:
- Employ methodologies to analyse, scope and test against business requirements:
o Translate business requirements to a scope of works
o Develop implementation and transition plans
o Complete system requirements documentation
o Develop User Acceptance Test plans based on business requirements
- Undertake analysis of business changes in order to:
o Assess the impact of the change on the Contact Centre
o Assess the impact of the change on Digital and Service Centre channels
o Develop an implementation plan that considers all change impacts
- Work closely with other members of the Team to:
o Understand and incorporate improvements, new business initiatives and new technologies on to the
o Analyse opportunities identified by in-house improvement methodologies
o Support the development of suitable reporting outcomes
- Support the administration and maintenance of database documentation
- Ensure knowledge of data systems and information held remains current
- Exercise sound judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive and contentious issues.
- Maintain the privacy of any sensitive information contained within databases
- Experience working in a fast paced contact centre environment
- Experience conducting analysis and implementation of changes or new initiatives within organisations.
- Demonstrated experience using project or implementation methodologies
- Strong experience in using Excel/Google Sheets and databases to analyse, manipulate data, investigate data problems and develop reports.
- High level analytical skills with an ability to recognise and identify unique opportunities for innovative ways to remediate business constraints and the ability to grasp opportunities to for possible improvements.
- Experience deploying live chat/virtual chatbot &/or experience working with salesforce and Genesys will be highly regarded
Whats on Offer?
- $550 - $690 per day + super (depending on experience)
- Initial End date 17/12/2018 to be extended
- Large scope of work
To apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com