|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-known organisation in the not-for-profit sector in search for a Business Analyst with a Contracts Management focus. This is a newly created position within the commercial-projects team with the purpose of partnering with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, as well as external stakeholders in key contract categories for the organisation. There will be a heavy focus on relationship management with delivery partners and service providers within this role.
As mentioned above the role has a particular focus on contracts-management, but also risk management and project delivery:
- Manage the contracts of key delivery partners.
- Ensure deliverables and outcomes associated with each contract are achieved.
- Continuously improve the contracts management process for the organisation.
- Liaise with commercial team in managing procurement activities.
- Prepare reports to key internal and external stakeholders on contracts and delivery performance.
- Manage all risk-management processes and procedures including risk mitigation, monitoring and reporting.
The individual in question will have clear relationship and interpersonal skills to match the following:
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating contracts, projects and partnerships.
- Proven experience in establishing and facilitating vendor selection processes.
- An understanding of risk management processes and procedures.
- Tangible experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and manage expectations.
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading not-for-profit organisation.
- Extensive career progression opportunities.
- Exposure to a transformation-focused environment.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like your next career move then please apply through this page, or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.