|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
We’re recruiting for Business Analyst for a Local Government Organisation in the Eastern Suburbs. As part of their digital transformation programme, the Business Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for the systems implementation of HR software to align technology with business strategy.
- Assist the project manager with the coordination of strategic activities.
- Report on progress of assigned tasks and identify and communicate risks and issues as they arise.
- Provide domain knowledge to the vendor, assisting in the identification and definition of required tests.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and analyse solutions to business problems.
- Part time, 2-3 days per week.
- Technical software implementation experience will be hugely beneficial to this project.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the planning, identification, documentation, review and analysis of business processes and business requirements.
- Strong communicator.
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to Christian Hammerton at firstname.lastname@example.org call 03 8610 6143.