|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This world renown and national leading Financial Services Organisation is currently going through a large Transformation and are looking for a highly capable Business Analyst to join their team working on system and reconciliations process improvements. In this role you will play a pivotal part in acting as a conduit between both the business and the technology teams. You will display excellent communication skills. You will have improved various process efficiencies and worked across several different technologies within a financial services environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform data gathering and provide assistance in the analysis of business requirements
- Prepare or assist in business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Assist in assessing and documenting the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements.
- Assist in identifying and managing gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and aid in the preparation of developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Provide assistance with any required enhancements, re-engineering processes and testing
- Recommend changes to processes, with measurable business benefits, based on current and future customer needs, industry trends and new technologies, knowledge of the system, analysis and performance and oversee the management and execution of any enhancements made.
- Development of new reconciliations (either new products or migrating reconciliations from another legacy reconciliation tool), perform end-to-end testing and implement solution onto the reconciliation application
- Provide assistance to the management of the operational performance, support, and enhancement of
- reconciliations residing in the Accurate system, ensuring service availability and functionality meets business unit requirements.
- Complete project work deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Partner with Enterprise Services to test and implement reconciliations, deliver enhanced functionality, etc.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Technical BA experience – 5+ years
- Strong at writing SQL queries for SQL server
- Strong AGILE and Waterfall experience
- Experience in the development and application support of reconciliation systems.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.