|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to support a records management transition project in Sydney CBD. Initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
- Analyse and map current and future state environments
- Translate and simplify requirements
- Lead collaboration between the stakeholders and subject matter experts to facilitate and deliver agreements on requirements
- Build business cases with clear emphasis on the impact on the organisation and client business operations, systems and technologies, including articulating support for the client’s digital adoption journey
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to act as central liaison between end-users, technical analysts, consultants, and client organisations, including to analyse and resolve business problems and provide recommendations
- Ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
- Responsibility for deploying functional solutions, including creating test plans, test cases & compiling results
- Records management experience - experience working on a records management transition project highly desirable
- At least 2 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience (5 years +) working in complex customer service delivery organisations with digital delivery context, knowledge management, employee development and quality assessment will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated high level experience in delivering Business Specification, Workflow Diagrams, Business Processes Business Case, and ROI Analysis documents.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and application of analysis techniques including process engineering, user journey mapping, gap analysis, business scenarios, data analysis and impact assessments.
- Demonstrated experience at managing and delivering projects according to project management methodology.
- Agile or other relevant process optimisation and data modelling skills/qualifications will be highly regarded.
If you have the above experiences and would wish to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org