|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
This highly recognised and established retail brand has been going through a large period of growth. They currently have a need for a Senior BA / Scrum Master with established Privacy platform implementation experience in a business facing role. You will play a pivotal part working between the Technical and Business teams, have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be hands on and pragmatic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and maintain a privacy platform as per the privacy roadmap strategy including but not limited to data inventory maps, data discovery, assessments, GRC, etc
- Implement data subject requests process, automation & workflow
- Gain insight from assessments and privacy platform to identify privacy or data risks and apply recommendations to reduce or control these risks
- Responsible for Agile Scrum based privacy business analysis, cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, test case management and defect tracking
- Responsible for vendor management & change management as the company scales their agile capability in a Portfolio SAFe environment
- Management and ongoing development of the Modern Workplace Privacy Platform and associated supporting systems and processes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams within the business to develop and implement a privacy program, as well as support related projects
- Collaborate with business and technical users at all stages of a use case to create and implement privacy enhancing and data related features
- Adopt and implement privacy and security best practices
- Build privacy frameworks and procedure documents
- Work closely with in-house legal team to ensure data related privacy processes framework are compliant
- Setup and Support vendor assessments and privacy & compliance related processes and technology
- Project Management of both internal and external resources as required for Modern Workplace Privacy projects
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge of global privacy and regulatory frameworks, including GDPR, CCPA
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and ownership of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories and other reporting
- Ability to work cross-functionally in distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Experience in stakeholder engagement (IT & Non-IT) expectation and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors and successfully implementing privacy related projects
- Project Management background
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.