|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
An experienced Business focused Change Manager is required to work with a global leading Financial Services company based in Sydney CBD. In this role you will play a pivotal part in assessing the current Billing system across the organisation and to ensure process improvements are made to maximise effectiveness across the business.
The successful candidate will need to have enough gravitas to be influential across senior stakeholders around the design governance process, information flows, product design, control the way they do pricing, counting data and locking down the pricing environment.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Deliver a range of change artefacts such as change management plan, stakeholder analysis, impact & readiness assessments, and reporting – all in accordance with project governance
- Work closely with the project team to include Change Management activities and related resourcing requirements in the project plan
- Establish and manage the Change Agent Network
- Identify Change Management activities and materials required for system adaptation and process change. Work closely with the Change Analyst to ensure timely delivery of these.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team on fostering a culture of Change Leadership
- Education of Managers on Change Management and Change Leadership
- Work closely with the Internal Communications Consultant on delivering effective communication for the system roll-outs
- Experienced Business change manager that can demonstrate experience across both organisation and technological change projects
- Ability to create & execute change management strategies
- Ability to articulate the critical steps involved in the change management process
- Ability to articulate how they interact/influence stakeholders within the business
- Articulate, clear thinker with the ability to pitch to all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrate experience in overseeing training programs across an organisation
- Communication background would be advantageous, but not an essential
- Financial services background preferred
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com