|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- 6-month contract – likely extensions
- Client-Side role
- Engineering Sector
Your primary purpose will be to fulfil the Business Continuity Management requirements associated with a large transformation program delivering a new purpose-built operations centre, a suite of new technology systems and new processes to support new ways of working to allow for faster incident resolution and train service restoration and more accurate and timely information for customers.
- Develop the Business Continuity Strategy for the program which includes the new building infrastructure as well as the new applications introduced. From a building infrastructure perspective, this strategy will document all preventative and detective measures allowed for in the design. From an application perspective, it will outline the non-functional requirements in terms of High Availability; Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO). This Strategy will also dictate what conditions form a Major Incident requiring the activation of the Business Continuity Plan.
- Develop a Business Continuity Detailed Plan & Test Schedule for each Release the Program will deliver. Manage implementation of the solution into the existing Disaster Recovery operational landscape and the delivery of test artefacts such as test cases; test defects and remediation work.
- Develop the resourcing strategy to engage/source the required services and/or resources to implement the BCP solution and carry out the required testing. Identify the test capability required to meet the program demand in all the specialised technical disciplines, ensuring the appropriate quality and quantity of skilled people are available.
- Lead the Business Continuity solution implementation and Test Execution. Deliver test processes, methodologies, disciplines, execution and measurements to ensure the success of the testing.
- Manage BC solution implementation and the testing tasks within an agreed timeframe and cost estimation.
- Ensure the test environment(s) are properly established, controlled and monitored in order to deliver Business Continuity testing. Ensure testing environment(s) have the right tool sets (manual and/or automated) in place enabling practitioners to deliver consistent and quality outputs
To be considered, you will have the following
- Five years’ experience in conducting and managing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery simulation tests
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral including report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent testing streams
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply