|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Data analysis, design and development of client-facing dashboards (Tableau)
- Initial 12 week engagement
- $80.00 + super per hour / $560.00 + super per day
- Remote working / CBD office location
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst for our NSW government client based in the CBD.
The role reports into the Principal Analyst within and sit within a business unit who are responsible for providing data analysis, insights and support, to drive the delivery of the Premier's Priorities to enhance outcomes for the citizens of NSW.
The Business Data Analyst will assist in the design, development and implementation of client-facing dashboards (Tableau). You'll collaborate with our existing analytics team and business subject matter experts to help identify technical requirements and areas for improvement.
- Working with a team to design and build dashboards in Tableau
- Gather and document user needs and business data requirements
- Assist with preparing and transforming data collected from third parties
Key success factors:
- Collaboration, flexibility, listening and stakeholder management skills
- Experience and skills working in Excel, Tableau (and other visualisation tools)
- (Exposure to Python, Spark and/or Scala on Databricks an advantage)
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements for client-facing dashboards.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with different sources of data and statistics in an evolving technical environment.
- Experience working on an agile data project
- Capable of telling clear data stories with compelling visualisations which inspire action
To apply, please send an updated CV today to: email@example.com