|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This global leading property company has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of exciting projects in place and with a continued drive to streamline and maximise efficiencies in the business, the need for a business excellence analyst has arisen for a highly motivated and professional individual. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with various stakeholders across the group. You will display excellent coordination, communication and time management skills and look to progress and develop your skillset in a organisation that fosters and encourages growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the growth and development of Business Excellence
- Specifically, the core tasks are:
- Play an active role in improving and defining the financial, investment management, and property management processes as part of a transformation program
- Develop and refine training material, templates, tools and methods for distribution.
- Manage and upgrade the Innovation and Continuous Improvement methodology and templates.
- Support the coaching and guidance of project teams and individuals to ensure optimal project approach and delivery of value to business and clients.
- Support Continuous Improvement, Innovation and mature process management across the business.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business and facilitates effective communication.
- Actively invested in building process improvement, project management, and change management.
- Develops own skills and experience in Lean Six Sigma, project management, and change management
- After an upskilling period, delivers training material on process improvement, project management, and change management
- After an upskilling period, facilitates workshops and provides useful input to sessions
- After an upskilling period, works with teams to assess needs, understand requirements, and syndicate solutions
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experience in project work
- Experience in Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in property industry is advantageous
- Experience in project coordination advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft software packages e.g. Word, PowerPoint
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.